Well, my friend Sara has decided to give me a friendly kick in the pants to start posting again and so she has tagged me to tell you 5 random things about myself. I am not sure how creative I am feeling, but here goes!!!!
1. I have always wanted to learn fluent Spanish by living overseas and being emersed in the culture! I have had a fascination with the Spanish language and culture since high school. I originally was going to get a minor in Spanish from Purdue, but I quickly learned that the classroom was not the place to get fluent in Spanish and I switched to Special Education. My how plans change!
2. If I could visit anywhere in the world, it would be Italy! I know this may not make sense with comment number one, but there is something so appealing to me about Italy! Maybe it is my love for pasta! :)
3. Though I have always loved school and always did very well in school, I have NO desire to continue with any type of formal education! Is that bad! :) I think I got burned out by the end of my time at Purdue and my mushy mommy brain would have a very hard time functioning in a student capacity anyway!
4. I have a special weakness for anything mango!!!!! MMMMMMmmmmmmmm!!!!
Along with my love for this tropical fruit, I also am passionate about palm trees! They just make me happy! Can you tell I am living in the "wrong" climate!? :)
5. One of my all-time favorite tv shows is Gilmore Girls. Oh, how I miss it!!! The characters are so random and funny and the constant dialogue between Lorelei and Rory is quite comical. Maybe I just relate to all the talking!!!
If you feel so inspired to do this on your own blog, please let me know and I will come check it out! :)